ASTM Volume 04.07 Building Seals and Sealants; Fire Standards; Dimension Stone
: In stock
This format provides immediate online access to the active (most current) standards in a volume. Through a user name and password, you gain instant access to the latest standards in your chosen volumes directly from ASTM's network. These online subscriptions are updated weekly with new and revised standards. You must renew your subscription annually to maintain access to your volume.
- HTML format for viewing, PDF for printing
- Access to the latest standards posted weekly to the ASTM website, eliminating the need to track and purchase standards published throughout the year.
- Access to redline standards – Redlines are a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the active standard and the previous version. With a redline you'll immediately see additions, deletions, and other changes between the two standards.
- Access to historical standards – A historical standard is a version of an ASTM standard that has been superseded by a more current version. ASTM makes historical standards available for information purposes. For example, an ASTM standard may have a designation and year date of F645-10. If this standard has been superseded by a new version (i.e. F645-15), the previous version, F645-10, is considered historical.
- Access to withdrawn standards – A withdrawn standard is an ASTM standard that has been discontinued by the ASTM Sponsoring Committee responsible for the standard. A standard may be withdrawn with or without replacement. ASTM makes withdrawn standards available for informational purposes.
- Access to work items – Work items are drafts of proposed new or revised standards being balloted.
- Access to Research Reports associated with the committee/volume of the subscription
- The ability to save searches, bookmark standards and download to your workstation
- Version Comparison – the ability to compare different versions of standars with color-coded changes for quick reference
- Annotation Feature – add personal notes to any section of active standards and send feedback notes with tracked changes to the related committee
- Hyperlink Tool – upload your internal documents and hyperlink references to ASTM standards