ASTM Volume 02.03 Electrical Conductors
This format provides immediate online access to the active (most current) standards in a volume. Through a user name and password, you gain instant access to the latest standards in your chosen volumes directly from ASTM's network.
- HTML format for viewing, PDF for printing
- Access to the latest standards posted weekly to the ASTM website, eliminating the need to track and purchase standards published throughout the year.
- Access to redline standards – Redlines are a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between the active standard and the previous version. With a redline you'll immediately see additions, deletions, and other changes between the two standards.
- Access to historical standards – A historical standard is a version of an ASTM standard that has been superseded by a more current version. ASTM makes historical standards available for information purposes. For example, an ASTM standard may have a designation and year date of F645-10. If this standard has been superseded by a new version (i.e. F645-15), the previous version, F645-10, is considered historical.
- Access to withdrawn standards – A withdrawn standard is an ASTM standard that has been discontinued by the ASTM Sponsoring Committee responsible for the standard. A standard may be withdrawn with or without replacement. ASTM makes withdrawn standards available for informational purposes.
- Access to work items – Work items are drafts of proposed new or revised standards being balloted.
- Access to Research Reports associated with the committee/volume of the subscription
- The ability to save searches, bookmark standards and download to your workstation
- Version Comparison – the ability to compare different versions of standars with color-coded changes for quick reference
- Annotation Feature – add personal notes to any section of active standards and send feedback notes with tracked changes to the related committee
- Hyperlink Tool – upload your internal documents and hyperlink references to ASTM standards